1.A Beautiful Smile
6767 N Fresno St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
My entire family have been patients for years.once in a while we end up with big dental work and it's been always a great experience! My kids got off my insurance and as adults they preferred to stay
2.All About Smiles Dental
7025 N Maple Ave
Visit our website
My son Loves going to the dentist. How many parents can say that? But he does. The staff are wonderful. The office is beautiful. He loves getting his teeth cleaned and the one cavity he has had, was a
3.Bright Now Dental
3244 W Shaw Ave
Treat your teeth to the premium care they deserve at Bright Now! Dental in Fresno. Here we specialize in both general and advanced treatments and procedures. Our list of services includes: check-ups,
2745 W Shaw Ave Ste 103
Worst Place Ever!I am usually a very patient person. However, This dentist office is terrible. I took my son her when he was 2 yrs old. Since my insurance required he be seen by general dentistry firs
2000 Fresno St Ste 300
6.White & Bright Family Dental
6073 N Fresno St Ste 103
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR OVER A YEAR ,STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL ,FRIENDLY,EXTREMELY COURTEOUS,ALWAYS WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.I ENJOY COMING IN EVERY TIME.ROSEMARY B.10/18/2012
5657 E Kings Canyon Rd Ste 107
I made a 2pm appt for cleaning. Since it was my 1st time I got there at 1:30 so I could give th my insurance info and complete forms. The did exrays and checked my teeth and at 2:46 I was told I neede
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future