1.Quality Floor Care
3513 W Ashlan Ave Ste 103
Floor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Local Carpet & Flooring
www.Services-Connect.com Huge Selection from Quality BrandsCourteous In-Home Consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
This is a great company and I use them each time I need the carpets cleaned in my home. Their prices are very competitive and the results are fantastic!!! I needed a piece of carpet patched too and the repair was expertly done. All of my carpets and area rugs come out looking brand new each time! The tech that came to my home was Pat, and he was courteous and professional.
We appreciate the fine job you have performed on are carpet repair/installation. Our confidence with your services has been bonding through time of using your services. You have helped us with installation and cleaning questions to save on the wear of our carpet.We appreciate your timely execution of the job task at hand and look forward to working with you in the future.
Mr. Willis converted my 6 car garage into a livable/workspace. All walls and openings for new doors. Electrical..lights, plugs GFI. New cabinets all hand crafted by Sean. He hung all dry wall (50 sheets) tape, texture and smooth. New bath vanity and tile. New cabinets in bathroom and new VCT floor. Sean also designed and hung custom doors. A very fine job!
It was a great help to me that you could take care of most all of the repair and replacement of necessary items to fully restore the property to its present excellent condition, and relieve me of the stress and strain of having to deal separately with many separate suppliers of materials and labor.
Sean designed and built a wet bar for us that was attractive, functional and matched our décor. He has amazing attention to detail and understand the needs of the client. Sean is dependable, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I’m glad we found Fresno Craftsman.
I got my carpet washed & buffed for my whole house it didn't even cost over $100. Plus they also remodeled my kitchen at a great price. Ready just in time for the holidays Thanks Guys & God Bless
Being in the construction business myself I do not take lightly the fact someone wants to get his license. He must be able to show his abilities. Sean has shown that he has those abilities.
Very professional, prompt and courteous. Got the job done quickly and did a good job cleaning up after. Also very responsive to my phone calls and scheduling needs. Likeable people.
My experience with Mr. Willis is professional and honest, and outstanding at the journeyman level. I have known Sean for 8 years and would be happy to have him to do more work for me.
My Mother and I were very pleased with the quality of Sean's work and with the professional and proficient manner in which Sean handled the restoration of her house.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.