Art Douglas Plumbing Inc
5855 E Clinton Ave, Fresno, CA, 93727
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
SAVE $5.00 on Any Service Call
Excellent service, I have had two men come out to my house from this company now on separate occasions and they have been quick, thorough, and helpful. I definately recommend the use of this company
2.Art Douglas Plumbing Inc
5855 E Clinton Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsLeak Detecting ServiceFurnaces-Heating
Visit our website
click Here for Great Saving on the Services You Need+1more
My neighbor recommended Art Douglas. I called the company to have a plumber install a new kitchen faucet for me. I was surprised by the promptness of their arrival. The job was done in a timely manner
3.A Reliable Plumbing
2221 N Pleasant Ave
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Not Just a Plumber...."A Reliable Plumber. We are specializing in Residential and Commercial Service. Drain Cleaning,Water Heaters,Garbage Disposals,Faucets,Toilets,Slab leaks,Gas leaks, Sewer and Wat
4.AM PM Plumbing Service
I feel compelled to write a positive review because I had such a great experience with this company. Everyone is very professional, especially Ray and Nick. I had a serious pipe leaking in the garage
5.Jay Green Plumbing Inc.
6.Premier Plumbing Inc.
2457 N Bundy Dr Ste 101
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
used this company a couple of times with mixed results
7.Big Bore Drilling Certified Septic & Hydroflushing
1522 W Pine Ave
Septic Tank & System CleaningSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPlumbers
Since 1959 Big Bore Drilling has been providing: Septic system installations Septic tank pumping Septic system repairs and certifications. Our additional services include: Hydro-flushing Hydro-excavat
Jay Green Plumbing Inc.
Fresno, CA, 93728
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.