Jay Green Plumbing Inc.
Fresno, CA, 93728
1.Jay Green Plumbing Inc.
2.Art Douglas Plumbing Inc
5855 E Clinton Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsLeak Detecting ServiceFurnaces-Heating
Visit our website
click Here for Great Saving on the Services You Need+7more
My neighbor recommended Art Douglas. I called the company to have a plumber install a new kitchen faucet for me. I was surprised by the promptness of their arrival. The job was done in a timely manner
3.M & L Plumbing Inc.
3540 N Duke Ave
PlumbersWater HeatersFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
4.A Reliable Plumbing
2221 N Pleasant Ave
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Not Just a Plumber...."A Reliable Plumber. We are specializing in Residential and Commercial Service. Drain Cleaning,Water Heaters,Garbage Disposals,Faucets,Toilets,Slab leaks,Gas leaks, Sewer and Wat
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
SAVE $5.00 on Any Service Call
Excellent service, I have had two men come out to my house from this company now on separate occasions and they have been quick, thorough, and helpful. I definately recommend the use of this company
6.AM PM Plumbing Service
I feel compelled to write a positive review because I had such a great experience with this company. Everyone is very professional, especially Ray and Nick. I had a serious pipe leaking in the garage
7.Premier Plumbing Inc.
2457 N Bundy Dr Ste 101
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
used this company a couple of times with mixed results
Art Douglas Plumbing Inc
5855 E Clinton Ave, Fresno, CA, 93727
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?