2021 N Weber Ave, Fresno, CA, 93705
1.Haven's For Total Security Inc
459 N Blackstone Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
These guys were awesome! I found them on yp and didn't find any reviews but took a chance. I got my cloned car keys within a week with no hassle. And the keys work great. Plus, I sent them the val
2.AAA Full Armor Locksmith & Door
346 N Effie St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
3.Clinton's Mobile Key
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
I needed a key cut and programed for keyless entry on my car. Clinton was able to do it in 5 min at my house and at a fraction of what the car dealership wanted to charge me.I
4.Aloha Rainbow Lock & Safe
Po Box 3206
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
I have done business with Aloha Rainbow lock and safe for years for business. They can handle very large as well as small jobs business and residential. They are professional, timely, courteous and
5.Fresno Mobile Key
3492 E Mckinley Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
6.ACME Security & Alarm Co
PO Box 12864
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Terrible customer service, really NO service. Alarm malfuntioned. Ben scheduled to come to our home, (after repeated phone calls from me) but never showed up. I left voice mails but he didn't respond
2021 N Weber Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysAutomobile Parts & Supplies
AMT Lock & Safe
Serving the Fresno area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.