Serving the Fresno area. 12k+ Solar Power Home InstallsFree Solar Panel Quote - Call Now
1.Leisle Electric Inc
2485 S Cherry Ave
Automobile Electric ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
Call A Pro
Serving the Fresno area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
They sure helped me. Called on these guys late on a Saturday, a new spa (that they didn't hook up) blew everything in my breaker box, they had a tech at my front door within an hour ready to work. Not only did they fix the problem, but the tech helped case down the PG&E tech TWICE to get us power again before night fall. Bright and early the next morning as promised the tech returned with the new main panel and got right to work. He had everything he needed for the job on his truck, no little side trips, no excuses, the job got done fast and at a fair price. Not one problem with the fine people at Performance, as a matter of fact next week I'm calling them to install new lighting in my backyard. I won't waste my money on a company that has poor service or bad workmanship.
I became acquainted with Albright when I was working. My employer used their services. When I retired I found that I needed an electrician very close to Christmas. I called and Joel came right over and resolved my problem even though I know they were busy. Since that time I have used Albright 4 or 5 times and every single time I get the best service. I trust the company and their price is very fair. I have only dealt with Joel & John and they are professional, knowledgeable and nice to work with. If you need a good electrical company you can't go wrong with Albright Electric. I recommend them highly.
I normally don't write reviews but had to applaud this business. I had a list of electrical problems that have built up over the years. I called and talked with a very friendly gentleman. He called back and came over sooner than promised. He explained my options for each problem and was very knowledgeable. Now everything is fixed and I feel safe. This is a great company. Will call again and recommend to others.
Wish I could give More Stars. I'm not good with electricity. Our kitchen fixture began to blink and we were worried. I called and left a message and Able got right back to me. He came out before he had promised because he was in our area. He replaced the parts inside the fixture and now everything works perfect. We are very pleased with the job. Thanks Able Electric!
Very well informed electrician. Explained to me what he was doing as he found the problem. He even showed me how to change out my plugs if I wanted to do it myself. The owner Russell teaches the class at the College. I think they've got the right man for the job. Very satisfying experience and world class customer service. We've found our go to Electrician.
Russell with Able Electric was highly professional, thoroughly explained the situation, was incredibly intelligent with his work, and he fixed an issue that took others days to even try to sort out. Reliable, honest, reasonable and efficient!! I was beyond impressed and will definitely recommend Able for any job big or small!!
Left a message and they got right back to us. They showed up earlier than they said they could. He told me everything he was doing and why. He even replaced some broken plug plates that have been damaged since we moved in. A great experience. I loved the customer service. A class act. Won't use anyone else again.
We called well past regular business hours and we actually got an answer. Our power had gone out and we needed a fix. This man worked tirelessly and got us back up and running. We will be using him whenever we need electrical work. Able Electric is highly recommended with old fashioned values and service.
We found these folks online. They came out quick and got us fixed up. I was really happy with the service and the price. It was a difficult problem that has been plaguing us for some time. Other companies had tried but failed. This is definitely who we will be calling in the future.
Simply fabulous. Answered our message promptly and got us on his schedule. It was refreshing to have a true professional for service. He was quick and explained what he was doing. Russell truly lived up to his high reviews. Will call back anytime we need electrical repairs.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.