Serving the Fresno area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2590 N Grove Industrial Dr Ste 112
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.VR Lawn Service & Landscaping
Po Box 5457
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Pacific West Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
I'm looking for work have 10year espereci in irrigation and mantenance and foreman am working in Oceanside and Escondido and Encinitas foryou
4.Gomez Tree Service
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Contractors
I hired Gomez Tree Service to trim a large mulberry tree. Not only did they give me the most reasonable price, they were prompt, polite, and did a great job trimming the tree and hauling away the bran
1900 S Van Ness Ave
Weed Control ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Weed Man provides environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and integrated pest management services. For the past 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: We treat your law
6.A C Landscaping & Maintenance
3770 E Eugenia Ave
GardenersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
He takes time to do a complete and exceptional job and price is reasonable too. I am satisfy to have him for my gardener, and I would recommend to anyone.
7.M & CH Landscaping & Concrete
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.