CPR Carpet & Restoration
Serving the Fresno area.
1.J & P Enterprise
316 E Olive Ave
Vacuum Equipment & SystemsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
2.J & P Enterprise
4491 W Shaw ave
Vacuum Equipment & SystemsCarpet & Rug CleanersVacuum Cleaners-Household-Dealers
3.Cerda Enterprises Inc.
4849 East Clinton Ave
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsBathroom RemodelingKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceHome Builders
We were very satisfied with Cerda Enterprises, the experience was really great. The staff is very helpful and our project was completed on time.
4.Glaser Enterprises Inc
5920 E Harvard Ave
General ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialDoors, Frames, & Accessories
5.JS Enterprises Civil Engineering Construction Consultant
Real Estate Agents
Honest reliable company that advertises and promise his reports in 24 hours or less and has been helping new home buyers making there next huge investment decision with there honest detailed reports.
3850 N Ann Ave Ste 102
Real Estate Agents
7.Papazian Jack R Enterprises
2497 W Shaw Ave
Real Estate AgentsReal Estate Management
Chem Dry of Fresno-Clovis
177 N 1st St, Fresno, CA, 93702
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.