Your Flooring Experts®
Serving the Fresno area. Carpet, tile & hardwood floorsSave time with in-home appointments
1.R Js Linoleum Service
Flooring ContractorsLinoleum Layers
Over 40 Years Experience - LIC 280811 Top Quality Workmanship Reasonable Prices
2.Gurantee Carpet Care
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionWater Damage Emergency ServiceCarpet & Rug Cleaners
3.Custom Wood Flooring
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHardwoodsHardwood Floors
excellent job,. Completed on schedule. A family run business so they are very considerate of their customers needs. I would recommend them to anyone needing new floors, big or small job. We had our e
4.Italia Tile And Marble
655 W Alluvial Ave
Flooring ContractorsCounter TopsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Visit our website
* Serving Our Community for Over 13 Years* Visit Our Showroom
5.Valley Ceramic Tile Co.
1255 S Inverness Way
Bathroom RemodelingHandyman ServicesHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Providing good quality tiles
6.Joseph's Floor Service
5043 W Roberts Ave
Floor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningCleaning ContractorsJanitorial ServiceFlooring Contractors
* Floor Cleaning and Restoration* Commercial and Residential* Refinishing and Resurfacing
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
Serving the Fresno area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?