Christensen, Don R DMD
7138 N Millbrook Ave, Fresno, CA, 93720
1.Snyder, Donald DDS
1290 E Spruce Ave, Suite 102
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
FREE ORTHODONTIC CONSULTATION*+1more
2.Treva, Lee DDS
2630 N Fresno St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryOrthodontists
Dr. Lee is affordable, caring, gentle and through. She has been my dentist for a few years now and I have seen a big difference under her care. She also always asks for feedback.
3.Kubo Orthodontic Group
6315 N Chateau Fresno Ave
Dr. Jim and Dr. Bob are the best orthodontists in Fresno! When I moved to Fresno, I was referred to Kubo Orthodontic Group by a good friend whose entire family had been patients and insisted that they
4.Clinica Sierra Vista
1945 N Fine Ave Ste 116
Dental ClinicsHuman Services OrganizationsSocial Service OrganizationsClinics
5.Palafox Erbe DDS
4848 N 1st St Ste 106
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
6.Corneliuson Philip DDS Inc.
5475 N Fresno St
7.Rick J Jelmini
7104 N Fresno St Ste 101
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
This place is perfect for children. The atmosphere is lighthearted and fun. The staff is great. My son looks forward to his dentist visits!!
A 24 HOUR Dental Care In Fresno
7077 N West Ave, Fresno, CA, 93711
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future