Nicholas Orme MD Inc Family Medicine
6183 N Fresno St, Fresno, CA, 93710
1.Dr. Yang Jong Yang, MD
2505 E Divisadero St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Dr. Yang J Kim, MD
1303 E Herndon Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
3.Dr. Bee Yang, DC
4889 E Kings Canyon Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
4.Yang, Susie T, MD
7417 N Cedar Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
5.Yang, Roberta, MD
1867 E Fir Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Robin Yang, MD - Yang Robin MD
15 E Audubon Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Sua S Yang, Other
2021 E Divisadero St
1782 E Bullard Ave, Fresno, CA, 93710
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.