Nicholas Orme MD Inc Family Medicine
6183 N Fresno St, Fresno, CA, 93710
1.Virender Kaleka MD
2930 Fresno St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
155 N Fresno St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Kaleka, Virender S, MD
12572 Avenue 416 Ste B
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2057 High St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
5.Virender Singh Kaleka, Other
2057 High St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Kaleka, Aaronjit S
4688 N Lake Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
Peachwood Medical Group
275 W Herndon Ave, Clovis, CA, 93612
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.