Christensen, Don R DMD
7138 N Millbrook Ave, Fresno, CA, 93720
1.Bullard Dental Group
323 E Bullard Ave
My boyfriend and I have been coming to Bullard Dental for the past two years and we love it. The staff is always very friendly and considerate of your time when getting you in and out for appointments
2.Palm Dental Sleep Medicine
5446 N Palm Ave
3.Oberti, Jack M DDS
434 W Shaw Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
Office staff is always courteous and professional. Dr. Oberti is throughout and very nice. The whole process has been a breeze and I have never experienced any trouble at all from initial consultation
4.A Beautiful Smile
6767 N Fresno St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
My entire family have been patients for years.once in a while we end up with big dental work and it's been always a great experience! My kids got off my insurance and as adults they preferred to stay
5.Treva, Lee DDS
2630 N Fresno St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryOrthodontists
Dr. Lee is affordable, caring, gentle and through. She has been my dentist for a few years now and I have seen a big difference under her care. She also always asks for feedback.
6.Lowe Mark A DDS
7055 N Fresno St
OrthodontistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Staff is always courteous, responsive, caring, and accommodating!!!
1275 W Shaw Ave Ste 110
I always thought that it would braces would take forever. But my Dad took me to get braces at Dr. Larsen's office and one year later they were off and I had a perfect smile. The braces hurt a littl
A 24 HOUR Dental Care In Fresno
7077 N West Ave, Fresno, CA, 93711
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future