4801 Truxtun Ave, Bakersfield, CA, 93309
1.Dedicated Care In-Home Svc
516 W Shaw Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2.Dedicated Care In-Home Services
2499 W Shaw Ave Ste 106
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living Facilities
3.Dedicated Care In-Home Service
3995 N Fresno St Ste 108
Nursing Homes Referral Service
I would look elsewhere for a care provider. This company doesnt deserve the 1 star but thats the lowest rating.
4.Dedicated Landscape Service
3791 W Ashcroft Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
5.Dedicated Landscape Svc
6943 N Golden State Blvd
Landscaping & Lawn Services
6.Dedicated Landscape Service
5367 N Golden State Blvd
Landscaping Equipment & Supplies
7.Community Regional Medical Center
2823 Fresno St
HospitalsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysical Therapy Clinics
We provide central California residents with the highest level of care available in the region. Our affiliation with University of California San Francisco Medical School – one of the top medical scho
Serving the Fresno area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.