Edenwood Veterinary Clinic
4686 S State Route 231, Tiffin, OH, 44883
59 Benedict Ave
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
2.Craig T Johnson DDS
1617 W Bogart Rd Ste 1
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3.Johnson, Stephanie, DDS
136 Ridge St N
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Peter C Johnson MD
500 Commerce Park Blvd Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Johnson IV, William, MD
1601 Brigham Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
718 E Main St
7.Johnson's Best Buy Marine, Inc.
904 SE Catawba Rd
Boat Maintenance & RepairBoat Dealers
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.