PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Freeport area.
1.Brazosport Medical Center
905 N Gulf Blvd
Medical ClinicsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Family anbd general practice, general family care colds allergies minor emergencies, THS vaccines lab draws
1102 N Brazosport Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Takes all day to have to pee in a cup! They need more employees! Its been ran like this forever. Need something done terribly!More Nearby Locations »
3.Dental Associates of Lake Jackson
201 Oak Dr S
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Allyn R. Noblitt, D.D.S.
102 Flag Lake Dr Ste B
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Please Contact Us for Additional Information
5.CHI St. Luke's Health-Brazosport Health System
100 Medical Dr
HospitalsMedical ClinicsClinicsSurgery Centers
6.Live Oak Clinic Of Brazosport
796 Brazosport Blvd S
7.Thomas, Patrick P
201 E Henderson Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Terrible!!! He messed up my front left tooth. He "fixed" fillling on it a week and 2 days ago, yet I had to go in yesterday due to being in pain and discomfort ever since I left. He acted like he did
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Freeport area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.