1.Anchor Safe & Lock Co
110 Garland Dr
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
2.Dixie Safe And LockServing the Freeport, TX area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-MoversBank Equipment & Supplies
Dixie Safe and Lock helped me a lot. Me and my kids were locked out of our house and they had a locksmith get to us and let us in within 20min. Not only was the service tech fast and friendly the pric
1300 Skinner St
Locks & Locksmiths
I called several locksmiths before this one. All I got was the run-around and higher prices. Patrick was fast, courteous, and reasonably priced. If I ever need another locksmith they will be the first
4.Brazosport Protection Systems
105 N Parking Pl
Locks & LocksmithsComputer System Designers & ConsultantsBank Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Brazosport Protection Systems, Inc. has a 30-year legacy of security, safety, and service in southern Texas. Homeowners and businesses know they can rely on our fast, professional services. We offer s
1200 E Cedar St
Locks & LocksmithsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
A company that specializes in Locks & Locksmiths.
6.Country Care Sevices Locksmith
8716 Sonia Ln
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral Service
Lock Installation, Lock Repair, Rekey Key Creation & Duplication, Lockout Service, Residential, Commercial, Automotive Emergency Assistance Available Trained, Certified Technicians, Easily Identifiabl
7.Local LocksmithServing the Freeport, TX area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.