Thomas Edison Electric Inc
Serving the Freeland area. Brillian - Service - Today
1.Tom Gabos Electrician
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric SwitchboardsElectrical Engineers
A small local electrician serving the surrounding Freeland area including White Haven and Hazleton. Please give us a call if you have any residential or light commercial needs. We look forward to serv
77 E Vaughn St
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
3.Thomas Edison Electric Inc
We are in your area NOW and offer 24/7 Emergency Service! Thomas Edison Electric has proudly served over 150,000 clients in both Residential and Commercial services, many of whom have provided rave re
4.UGI Utilities Inc.
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesPropane & Natural Gas-Equipment & SuppliesGas Companies
UGI Utilities, Inc. is a natural gas and electric utility committed to delivering reliable, safe and affordable energy to our 660,000 customers in 45 counties in Pennsylvania and one county in Marylan
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.K Rowlands Enterprises
284 Wright Ave
K Rowlands Enterprises, LLC, has been doing electrical service work for over 30 years. We are a family owned business with a track record of customer satisfaction throughout the years. We take pride i
7.Selsyn Electric, LLC
58 Kline Rd
Selsyn Electric, LLC, services Columbia, North Cumberland, and Snyder counties. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and look forward to helping you with all of your electrical needs! Please ca
Selsyn Electric, LLC
Serving the Freeland area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.