1.Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center
6790 Midland Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Dealers
3360 Tittabawassee Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
3.Monro Brake & Tire
2860 Midland Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
4.Midland Tire Company
316 E Lyon Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Bought tire online and they suggested Midland Tire to get them installed. Quick and friendly service and price was exactly same as online dealer told me.Love my new Nokian tire.
5.Totten Tire Center
7410 Gratiot Rd
Being a single women who knows little about automobiles, I find them very honest and professional. My whole family takes their cars there and find them reasonably priced and pleasant to deal with.
3370 Tittabawassee Rd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesWheels
Jason at Belle Tire was very helpful, he personally dropped me off at work fixed the tire at no charge! It was hassell free!
221 S Saginaw Rd
These guys DO NOT FIX TIRES. They will tell you on the phone that they fix tires, but its a lie. Ive been there numerous times with different tires, and not once could they fix the tire after tellin
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.