D & R Floor Covering
515 Vance Rd, Midland, MI, 48640
1.World Of Floors-Freeland
5880 Midland Rd
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersHardwood Floors
World Of Floors - Freeland of Freeland, MI provides quality commercial and residential flooring and carpeting services to the entire state of Michigan. Since 1977, we have been committed to high stand
2.Everett Carpet Company
318 Ashman St
Flooring ContractorsLinoleumBuilding ContractorsInterior Designers & Decorators
The staff at Everett Carpet really take the time to work with you to find the best floor covering for your needs and price range.
3.D & R Floor Covering
515 Vance Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoodsTile-Contractors & Dealers
*Ask About Our Instant Credit Programs*In-Home Estimates & Expert Installation*Tri-Cities Largest Selection Of Hardwood Floors
3450 S Huron Rd
Carpet & Rug DealersBuilding ContractorsFlooring ContractorsCarpet Installation
Gene Wenglikowski started this business in 1967. He still owns and operates it along with many members of his family. We are celebrating our 50th Anniversary!! Commercial and residential services avai
5.Hardwood Floor Maintenace
539 Handy Dr
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHardwood FloorsGeneral Contractors
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
Serving the Freeland area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?