PFM Glass & Storefronts, Inc.
Old Bridge, NJ, 08857 New Jersey's Premier Glass Company
1.John Asch Contracting Roofing
202 Derby Dr
Roofing ContractorsSiding ContractorsDeck BuildersAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Doesn't actually guarantees work...any problems with work done are not fixed just asks for more money instead to add other alternatives which don't address the actual problem.
2.D & D Contractors Corp
665 Park Ave Suite 3
General ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceWindowsBathroom Remodeling
3.True Color Construction
71 Yellow Brook Rd
Home ImprovementsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceBathroom RemodelingFlooring Contractors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceMirrors
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
5.PFM Glass & Storefronts, Inc.
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGlass-BrokenWindowsBuilding Specialties
Visit our website
Highly recommended. I called them when my son threw a baseball through our front window. They were extremely responsive, and provided excellent service.
6.A Fresh View LLC
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGarage Doors & Openers
At A Fresh View, LLC, we do any job, big or small. From garage doors to windows we are the premier choice for all your contracting needs and take pride in our work. We keep our prices low and our qual
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Great and professional workers! It's been a long time I'm living in my current home and I'd never stopped to look at my windows, when I realized the glasses were all scratched and old, I decided to hi
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.