1.Cancer Treatment Centers of AmericaServing the Freedom, NH area
Cancer Treatment CentersClinicsCancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years, we've been committed to finding the right combination of persona
2.Dr Forsythe Cancer Care CenterServing the Freedom, NH area
Cancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHolistic Practitioners
At the Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center, oncologist Dr. James Forsythe introduces options, hope, healing and recovery in treating cancer. He integrates conventional and complementary treatments. Dr. For
3.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
4.Sacopee Valley Health Center
70 Main St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesClinicsMental Health Services
Dr Ray's caring manor and down to earth approach is refreshing. He is very knowledgable, in fact was the first to DR to correctly identify and confirm thru testing that statin prescriptions I had bee
5.Lakeside Physical Therapy Center
685 White Mountain Hwy
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsClinics
i love going there when i can... very relaxing...great atmostphere...great people...friendly!
6.Lakeside Physical Therapy Ctr
680 White Mountain Hwy
Physical TherapistsHealth ClubsClinics
7 Greenwood Ave Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.