4340 Woodburn Rd, Alton, IL, 62002 Because It`s Not Just Your House, It`s Your Home.
1.Wolf's Landscaping & Irrigation
8075 Jefferson Rd
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LandscapeTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
Great service from people who care. The pricing is outstanding for the service they provide. Our lawn looks fantastic.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.