1.White Trash Customs
113 Park Dr
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Does Awesome work! Have seen many of his body jobs and they looked great.
2.Plaza Tire Service
600 Lincoln Dr
I bought one set of tires here for my pickup - then found out the load rating wasn't for a 3/4 ton pickup that pulled a trailer. Tires were poor quality, only 5 ply, and didn't last.More Nearby Locations »
133 Commercial Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Machine Shop
4.Equipment Service Co
1261 Madison 267
Tractor DealersFarm Equipment
5.Warehouse Tire & Oil
206 Lincoln Dr
6.Madison County Oil Co
110 W Murta St
7.North Main Tire & Oil
419 Collier St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Oil & Lube
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.