Serving the Fredericktown area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Pyramid Home Health
10 S Coffman St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2.Pyramid Home Healthcare
794 Market St
Home Health ServicesNurses
3.Pyramid Home Healthcare
1207 Maple St
Home Health ServicesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
4.Madison Memorial Center Home Health Care
611 W Main St
Home Health Services
5.Detring Home Health Care
5216 Highway D
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesElderly Homes
njoy the comforts of home while you receive the level of expert healthcare and attention you need. Schedule daily, weekly or bi-weekly visits from our team of licensed nurses and therapists, who can t
6.True Care Home Health
616 Loughboro Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
7.Premier Home Health Care
334 N State St Ste B
Home Health ServicesNurses
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.