Serving the Fredericksburg area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
774 Warrenton Rd Ste B
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
Discover how genuine concern, personalized treatment programs, state of the art techniques and the latest diagnostic and therapy equipment are combined to help you fell better as quickly as possible.
2.Primary & Urgent Care
4510 Plank Rd Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Save yourself a trip to the ER, this place is great, the staff is efficient, and won't keep you there for 6+ hrs. They ran only the necessary test on me, and I save plenty of money on medical expenses
3.NextCare Urgent Care
330 White Oak Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
Today 7/16/15 I went into clinic with extreme pain to my left foot which I know I have nerve damage on but has never bothered me much but I am working now a second job and am on my feet a lot. She seMore Nearby Locations »
4.CAMELOT CARE CENTERS INC.
10304 Spotsylvania Ave Ste 300
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsMental Health Services
5.MultiSpecialty Health Group at Spotsylvania Regional
4604 Spotsylvania Pkwy Ste 200
Medical ClinicsHospitalsPhysicians & SurgeonsEmergency Care Facilities
Our doctors in Fredericksburg provide comprehensive medical care from infancy to geriatrics.More Nearby Locations »
6.WeCare Medical Associates
611 Jefferson Davis Hwy Ste 101
Medical ClinicsHospicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
I was on the train on the way from Boston to Fredericksburg. I noticed a pregnant woman in front of me talking to her friend about her doctor. Coincidently I had just found out I was pregnant after my
7.Vision Health Center O D
400 Spotsylvania Mall
Medical ClinicsOptometristsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
I have been going to Vision Health Center for several years now. Dr. McGuire really knows his stuff, has a great chairside manner, is great with my kids, and never tries to oversell you past your insu
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Fredericksburg area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.