The Treatment Helpline
Serving the Fredericksburg area. Safe & Private Depression Center.Call Now to Speak to an Agent!
1.Insight Physicians PC
1701 Fall Hill Ave Ste 101
Medical ClinicsMental Health Services
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Physician - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
Dr Hamilton is one of, if not the best doctors there is. About 10yrs ago, I was having some major complications after having my 2nd child. After biopsies and other treatment, I was still dealing with the issue. I decided to find a new MD. After working with him at MWH, I chose him among several doctors. His excellent care for his patients was evident. He is no doubt very brilliant and skilled in what he does. Immediately he was able to identify and correct the problem. I have been seeing him for 10 yrs now and have not had to wait no more than 5 mins past my appt time. As a matter of fact, I do not recall him being late. The staff is the best, rooms impeccable. Susie and Peggy have been there for a long time, and do an excellent job in getting you an appt quickly. I just cant say enough of this office. Thank you Dr William Hamilton, for providing excellent service to your clients.
Dr. King is an awesome and caring doctor. Yes, the wait is long sometimes but well worth the care you get from her - she is like this with all her patients and takes whatever time needed for each one. I recommend her to all my friends and let them know about the wait time and why. Thank you Dr. King for being the awesome and caring doctor that you are - there's not many around that take time with a patient - instead the rush to get you out the room and on to the next patient.
Dr. Hamilton is quite possibly one of the best doctors I have ever been to. From his outstanding office and nursing staff to his ability to make appointments on time almost every time I've been there, his practice is truly top notch. He saw me through a complicated pregnancy with care, respect and good humor. He found my diabetes before my primary care doctor did. I highly recommend Dr. Hamilton!
The medical staff at Pratt Medical is very polite and accommodating. We were given proper care and treatment as soon as we arrived in the hospital. By far, it was a great experience for us in a medical center.
Although i hate going to the doctor for anything, Fredericksburg Primary Care has always helped me handle my health very well. Encouraging me to make the necessary changes in my life for a better me.
Pratt Medical and it's doctors offers great medical services to their patients at a reasonable cost. They gave me and my family a very manageable treatment plan which was really great.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.