Serving the Fredericksburg area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
3533 Plank Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
Very helpful staff ,freindly and on time,I appreciate Ghada and Dr.lee efforts ,%100 satisfaction,10 stars instead of 5.More Nearby Locations »
2.Medical Massage Clinic Inc
10500 Wakeman Dr Ste 500
Love these ladies always super professional and they know their stuff. They always fit me in with my busy schedule and I never feel like I am being a hassle with my requests. Very relaxing environment
3.Childrens Health Pc
4425 Plank Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
The new number is 5407859595. Dr Cao and Dr. Khan are AWESOME and like the other reviewer stated you dont have time to sit down before they call you back. I don't know where the other person went but
4.Bach Chiropractic And Acupuncture Clinic
2501 Fall Hill Ave Ste B
AcupunctureChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Treatment plan provided immediate relief with a few treatments with full recovery in sight. Friendly Helpful Staff.
5.Rose Auto Clinic
4610 Lassen Ln
Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
These guys are the best! Been a customer for about 8 years. Never been disappointed or unsatisfied with their work. They are efficient, honest and affordable!
10699 Spotsylvania Ave
Copy Machines & SuppliesCopy Machines Service & RepairCopying & Duplicating ServiceOffice Furniture & Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
that I lied on the star rating, they don't deserve a star
7.Stine Chiropractic Clinic
117 Redwood Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
Stine chiropractic clinic is committed to relieving your pain, getting you back to health, and resuming your normal daily activities as soon as possible. Our Fredericksburg practice is equipped with a
Serving the Fredericksburg area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.