1.Fredericksburg Christian Health Center
1129 Heatherstone Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
2.Fredericksburg Christian Health Centers
7610 Heths Salient St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Caroline Christian Health Center
17486 Center Dr
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.Victory Christian Counseling
1406 Princess Anne St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
5.Our Fathers House Christian Home
15261 Jubilee Rd
Personal Care HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Healthy Meals Prepared Christian Environment - Staff Specially Trained in Dignity & Honor Beautiful landscaping with view of Blue Ridge Mountains Walking areas Private 2 bedroom cottages with all amen
lookup.freeweb411.com Health - Call usTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.