1.Newbridge Spine & Pain Center
196 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 215
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
The folks at Newbridge are fantastic! Professional, and caring. I am so thankful that I was fortunate enough to find them. Before I went to them, I had zero quality of life. Now? I am REAL again!!
2.Pediatric Center of Frederick LLC
1475 Taney Ave Ste 204
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Comprehensive Pediatric medical care. We specialize in the care of children. Board Certified Pediatricians with locations in 5 counties. We look forward to an opportunity to provide your child with thMore Nearby Locations »
3.Uni Urgent Care Center
1305 W 7th St Ste 28a
The staff is WONDERFUL, the facility is run very efficiently, the MD was awful! She actually yelled at me for not coming in sooner. She siad my arm was most likely broken and my elbow infected, neithe
402 S Jefferson St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Frederick, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1484 at 402 South Jefferson Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury tMore Nearby Locations »
5.Potomac Healthcare Alliance
365 W Patrick St
6.Tollhouse Chiropractic Clinic
812 Toll House Ave
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
7.Real Health Studios
922 N East St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.