1.Counseling Services Inc
226 S Jefferson St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
Located in Frederick, Md., Counseling Services, a division of the Mental Health Association of Frederick County, provides therapeutic intervention programs for individuals, couples, families and group
2.Jill B. Cody, M.A. LCPC / Transforming Perspectives
186 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 200
Counseling ServicesBusiness ManagementBusiness Coaches & ConsultantsBusiness & Personal Coaches
As President of the Frederick County Commission for Women and as Chair of the Frederick County Women's Fair — a 20 year long tradition in Frederick County, the Women's Fair Committee and I have invite
3.Trinity Pastoral Counseling Center
703 W Patrick St
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsReligious Counseling
Trinity Pastoral Counseling Center is a non-profit organization that offers our ministry to aid in any situation. All religions welcome. We charge on a sliding scale and no one is turned away because
4.Tamara L. Shoemaker, Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
124 N Court St
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsPsychologistsMental Health Services
Counseling ServicesHealth & Fitness Program ConsultantsHolistic PractitionersBusiness & Personal Coaches
Cortney Budney is a Certified Holistic Health Coach.Â She has a knack for helping people determine how they can get what they want out of life by implementing more positive, healthy, and beneficial da
15 Wormans Mill Ct
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
7.Jess Heckerman, NCC
620 W Patrick St
Counseling ServicesDeaf Organizations & ServicesPsychotherapistsChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
I am a certified counselor in Frederick, Maryland, where I offer individual, group, and family therapy for children through young adults. I am also fluent in American Sign Language (ASL), and can serv
YellerPages.com Discounts on CounselingTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.