1.Bayhealth Milford Memorial
21 W Clarke Ave
HospitalsSurgery CentersWeight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Located in Milford, Delaware, Milford Memorial Hospital has been offering quality healthcare since 1938. The award-winning Milford Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive array of services to the res
2.Christiana Care Health SystemsServing the Frederica, DE area
HospitalsClinicsHome Health ServicesNurses
Great place to be if you are in need of help quick. Christana Care really helps out if need to get some out of the to the hosiptal Qucikly.
3.Christiana CareServing the Frederica, DE area
HospitalsClinicsHome Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
Christiana Care Health System strives to be a coordinated, patient-focused health care system of unsurpassed excellence.Christiana Care Health System is one of the largest health care providers in the
4.The Blue Hen Surgery Center
655 S Bay Rd Ste 5b
Surgery Center of South Bay is a freestanding outpatient surgical facility dedicated to a broad range of surgical procedures. Founded in 1979, our center combines over 30 years of experience and a tec
5.Dover Behavioral Health System
725 Horsepond Rd
Alcoholism Information & Treatment CentersHospitalsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMental Health Clinics & Information
Dover Behavioral Health is a mental health facility located in Dover, DE. Our treatment center provides mental health and addiction treatment services to individuals from Delaware, Maryland, and most
6.Bayhealth Occupational Health
301 Jefferson Ave
Physician AssistantsHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
I came I'm at 1015 with a workmans comp related back injury in alot of pain it's 1245 and still waiting to be seen. I hear them joking and kidding around and talking about lunch and here I sit waiting
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.