Deyonker Window & Doors
1875 W Auburn Rd, Rochester Hills, MI, 48309
1.Hallmark Sales & Service Company
32540 Utica Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsFurniture StoresHome Repair & Maintenance
Please Contact For More Info.
2.Deyonker Window & Doors
1875 W Auburn Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceGarage Doors & Openers
These guys did an excellent job with new windows in my home.They have quality windows in their showroom. What a nice new showroom and down to earth people to work with.I strongly recommend Deyonker Wi
3.3G Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceGutter Covers
25% off Leaf Protection- Good with purchase of Vinyl Siding and Gutters+1more
Where do I begin, I could not be More Pleased with my decision to hire 3G for my many projects on my home and new addition . Stewart, my sales person is kind he listens! Knowledgeable , professionals
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
FREE Glass protectant+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
5.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
11515 Joseph Campau St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindshield RepairWindowsHome Repair & Maintenance More InfoPREFERRED
7.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsScreen EnclosuresSiding Contractors
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
Kelly Window & Door
15000 Linwood St, Detroit, MI, 48238
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.