Boudreax's Automotive Care
Gentilly Blvd, New Orleans, LA, 70119
1.SEAL's AUTO SERVICE
936 Cleveland St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesGas Stations
13421 Highway 25
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
3.Gene's Tire Centers
1939 Washington St
1903 Washington St
Tractor DealersFarm Equipment
5.Blossman Petroleum & Tire
1001 Pearl St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
30183 Highway 25
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
7.W B Tire Warnerton
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
Delta World Tire Company
3639 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA, 70002
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.