1.Amite Key & Lock Co Inc
203 N 2nd St
KeysLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialHardware Stores
2.PopnLock Affordable Auto Unlock
17023 Highway 25
Automotive Roadside ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
3.Tangi Key and Lock
106 E Railroad Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
4.Rolland Safe & Lock Co Inc
701 E Boston St
Locks & Locksmiths
5.A B Dependable Lock & Safe
74737 Highway 41
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
"Quality Service For A Reasonable Price." Commercial & Residential. Locks, Safes, Vaults. Over 25 Years Experience. Bonded & Insured.
6.Solid Lock and Safe LLC
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Fast and friendly service. I had to get my door unlocked and he was very affordable! He gave us an estimated time of arrival and he was there within that time frame.
7.Tangi Key & Lock Company
46289 N Morrison Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.