1.Pendleton Community Care Inc
314 Pine Tree Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Pendleton Community Care, also known as PCC, is a health care center. It serves the residents of Pendleton County in West Virginia. The center also operates clinics at Pendleton County High School and
2.Pendleton Community Care
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Harman Health Center
1 Mott St
Physician AssistantsPhysicians & SurgeonsNurses
Harman Health Center is one of 5 health centers in Randolph County, West Virginia. It is part of the Pendleton Community Care Health Centers network, and it operates year-round. It primarily serves th
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.