Calliham Michael B Jr DDS
505 University Dr E Ste 401, College Station, TX, 77840 If it's an Emergency to you.....It's an Emergency to us. Come & see us today.
1.Baxter DR DDS
206 N Calvert St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Ernst Dental Centre
3801 Cross Park Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Been going to this dentist for a couple years. Now my whole family goes. The staff is professional and friendly. The dentist are down to earth and listen. No games. No unnecessary procedures to p
3.Kool Smiles of Bryan
3111 S Texas Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsMore Nearby Locations » More InfoPREFERRED
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
5.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
6.Calliham Michael B Jr DDS
505 University Dr E Ste 401
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Calliham Dentistry offers family dentistry services for patients of every stage of life. From children to seniors, we address proper oral health. Services range from cleanings and fluoride treatments,
7.Gentle Touch DentistryServing the Franklin, TX area
DentistsPediatric DentistryPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
They are all really nice here and the doctors know what they're doing. Very experienced and professional.
Ernst Dental Centre
3801 Cross Park Dr, Bryan, TX, 77802 Smile! You're in good hands
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future