1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
108 Rand Pl
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Pewitt Brothers Tune And Tire Service
112 Alpha Dr
Tire DealersGas StationsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Visit our website
$29.95 Oil Change Special+2more
My husband and I were referred to Pewitt Brothers several years ago, and since then our children and grandchildren have become their customers as well. Jim Pewitt is a man of integrity. He and his t
3.C And F Tire
1549 Columbia Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveShock Absorbers & Struts
Have always been pleased with everything they do from tires, to oil changes and repairs. Very honest and do a good job
394 Southwinds Dr
Ryan from this store resolved my issue entirely, and I had mistakenly posted a problem I had from the Bakers Bridge (cool Springs) store. I will return to Discount Tire now that I have had a good expeMore Nearby Locations »
277 Mallory Station Rd
6.Moody's Tire & Auto Service
1600 Columbia Ave
Beyond the best, old fashioned honesty and integrity.
7.Dunlap & Kyle Tire Co
1021 W Mcewen Dr
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.