1.Lawn Perfectors Group Inc.
9134 Old Charlotte Pike
2.Perfect Trim Lawn & Landscaping
224 Took Dr
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Perfect World Landscapes, LLC
2724 Sharondale Ct
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSod & Sodding Service
Although we checked with other landscaping companies, I truly appreciated the honesty of the young man, Matt, that they sent out on the first visit. He wasn't going to sell us anything he didn't feel
4.Picture Perfect Landscaping
477 Riverchase Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Perfect Touch Mobile Detailing
909 Woodland St
Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We are a locally ran company who aims for customer satisfaction. We provide high qaulity services at affordable prices. We have over 10 years experience in each of our service areas. We work hard to c
Lookup.Local.com 30 year in FranklinLawn Care - Call us
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.