Serving the Franklin area.
331 Mallory Station Rd
ElectriciansSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringDuct CleaningCleaning Contractors
It's hard for me to trust HVAC people but these guys gained my trust. My neighbors rave about them.
2.Bailey's Electric & Plumbing Services
ElectriciansGas Equipment-Service & RepairGas Lines-Installation & RepairingElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Bailey's Electric & Plumbing Services is locally owned and operated and serving all of Franklin TN and surrounding areas
3.Twenty Four Seven Electric LLC
2812 Lebanon Pike
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting FixturesLighting Maintenance Service
Called for electrical problems. had an elelctrician to my door within 45 min. problem was fixed. quickly and for a great pricewill use them agaiin and recommend them to friends and familythanks guys f
4.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
5.Local Electrical Contractor
quick and friendly electrician had my problem diagnosed and fixed within 2 hours. Will use agian
6.Lin Dell Electric
ElectriciansAudio-Visual Creative ServicesLightning Protection EquipmentHome Improvements
Setting the Standard for Quality Electrical Repair and Installation Our electrical company is built on the commitment to our customers and the commitment to excellence in the electrical industry. We d
Serving the Franklin area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.