Athens Obstetrics & Gynecology LLC
740 Prince Ave, Athens, GA, 30606
1.White, Alyson S, DDS
1171 Mitchell Bridge Rd
2.White III, Richard S, MD
461 Cook St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
3.White, Bradley J, MD
229 Athens St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
4.White Tornado Cleaning Service
988 James Adams Rd
Janitorial ServiceCleaning ContractorsHouse Cleaning
If you want your house detailed. White Tornado Cleaning is who you should call. Wanda and the Crew are very personal. Great Team and Great Job !
5.White Remodeling Gutters
412 Kelly Rd
Gutters & DownspoutsHome Improvements
6.White's Used Cars
4549 Highway 59
Used Car DealersNew Car DealersCar Wash
7.Jamison White DO
229 Athens St
Physicians & Surgeons
3010 Atlanta Hwy, Athens, GA, 30606
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.