2320 Spartanburg Hwy, East Flat Rock, NC, 28726
1.Berry's Tire & Service Center
451 Depot St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Welcome to Berry's Tire & Service Center, your number one source for all local Franklin, NC auto repair and tire services. We are dedicated to giving you the very best auto repair service, with a focu
2.Meineke Car Care Center
74 Sawmill Village Ln
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Big T Tires
30 Thomas Rd
4.Welch Automotive & Tire
1108 Depot St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
5.Benny's Tire Barn INC.
67 Middle Skeenah Rd
6.Poindexter Tire Co
727 E Main St
Tire DealersBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & Service
Absolutely the best place for tires and misc repair!Honest fast affordable service
7.Balsam Tire Shop
500 Wells Grove Rd
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.