Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Franklin area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 60,000 Patients!
1.Interventional Pain Specialist
165 Natchez Trace Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
The staff is very caring and professional. You can tell they love helping people. I would recommend to anyone in pain.
2.Interventional Pain Specialist
456 Burnley Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsPain Management
3.Interventional Pain Speclst
825 2nd Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.