Dr Martin in Franklin, IN with Reviews - YP.com
Book appointments, post photos, and write reviews.Open in YP App

Temporary Error.

Please try reloading the page.

By: Tricia G.
Snyder Wayne C MD
I tried to make an appointment with this doctor. After I was told that my son's insurance was accepted, I was transferred to Dr. Nichelson's nurse Alicia. She told me that, sorry we can't help you, this doctor doesn't take your insurance. Which I thought was strange considering, I was already told it was ran, and accepted. I then asked about paying out of pocket, she told me I needed to go with someone in network. There isn't a psychologist in network. I have been through hell and back with a child that has severe mental illness. This nurse tells me that if I could pay out of pocket then we shouldn't be on medicaid. Because my son is on disablility, he automatically qualifies for medcaid. We get a check each month for his care. This woman needs FIRED, it was completely unethical, what she did. . I have done everything to get my son help! Shame on you Alisha, its quite obvious that you don't see that mental illness can kill your child. Would YOU do anything to save your child's life. Including paying out of pocket! It was none of her business, and she really had a problem with a medicaid patient.
Tips & Advices
Yes. Communicating with the IRS can become complicated, especially for the layperson who isn't well-versed in the field of tax law. A tax attorney can help ensure an individual is taking the right approach and is staying within the law.
  • What do you specialize in?
  • Do you have references?
  • What credentials do you have? Are you licensed to practice in this state?
  • What is your hourly rate, and what is the cost of an initial consultation?
Yes. Tax attorneys must first earn a law degree. Then, they must pass the state bar exam specific to the state in which they practice. Some may choose to further their education by obtaining a master's degree in taxation law or taking the CPA exam.
Though both are experts in matters related to taxes and taxation law, there are some key differences between certified public accountants and tax attorneys. Tax attorneys focus more on the legal side of tax law. They have a law degree and have passed the bar exam. CPAs focus more on the financial side of tax law. They have passed the CPA exam. To take this exam, individuals must have 150 or more college credits, and typically some work experience.
Yes. Tax attorneys can help clients with back taxes.

Just a moment...