Serving the Franklin area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
360 S River Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
2.Amedisys Home Health Care
370 Tuscan Hls
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
3.Tincup Ranch Assisted Living Home
91 Alder Rd
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesIndependent Living Services For The DisabledAssisted Living Facilities
We are a full service Personal Care Home in the state of Ga. we have six furnished private rooms. We provide 24 hour watchful oversight, 3 meals per day and a snack, bathing, dressing, feeding, exerci
4.Colonial Guest House Inc
131 Main St
Retirement CommunitiesRest HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
5.Twin Fountains Home
1400 Hogansville Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNurses-Home ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement Communities
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
A Place For Mom
Serving the Franklin area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.