1.Charlie's Tire Sales Inc
413 S 3rd St
Tire DealersBattery SuppliesUsed Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Always a pleasure to do business with Charlie's! They always stand behind their products! Pleasant and courteous service!
2.Carey Tire Co Inc
3119 S 3rd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsBrake Repair
You never know what you're going to get when buying a used tire from this company, or any other used tire dealer. I have purchased many used tires over the years from Carey's Tire. The staff is always
3.Dalton Tire Sales Inc
2626 Doyle St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
Great service wife just left and was very pleased with how they conducted business thanks guys
4.Sargent's Westwood Wholesale Tires
800 Hoods Creek Pike
This is the best place for tires in the Ashland area. They are competitively priced efficient and competent at what they do. what more do you want? Honest people too!
5.Tires 4 Less
1107 Us Highway 23
Tire DealersWheels More Info
6.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1323 Central Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
7.All About Tires Inc
3102 Scioto Trl
Your satisfaction is our first concern!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.