1.Baptist Health Care System
270 Southland Dr
2.Baptist Health Care System
2628 Wilhite Ct
3.Baptist Healthcare Systems Inc
206 Bevins Ln
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
I live on the West side of Frankfort and this clinic is worth driving to the East side! They are way better than the urgent care on the West side of town!
I liked that I was able to get an x-ray there. Friendly and courteous service. I felt like everyone truly cared about me as a person.
Short waiting time, Physician ran appropriate tests and tried approaches to narrow down the diagnosis. All staff were friendly and helpful, as well as being patient with my toddler. Great clinic!
I visited the clinic last week and they took such great care of me and my daughter. I will ALWAYS go to this clinic when I'm sick!
What a great clinic! This place is so convenient and is such a great addition to our community. I am so happy to have a place to bring my family!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.