Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Frankfort area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
1.Open Door Health Clinic
250 Alhambra Ave
2.Open Door Health Clinic
51 W Clinton St
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DoorsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
Awesome Doctor! The whole staff is caring and they treat you like a person, not a number.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.