1.Michigan Semi Truck Trailer Repair Towing & Tire Service
1201 S Wheeler St
Truck Service & Repair
2.123 Truck Tire Repair Mobile Road Service Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Heavy Duty Towing
955 Bridgeview S
3.24 Hour Truck Tires Repair Svc
816 Jefferson Ave
4.Rick's Complete Auto Repair & Tire
1935 E Genesee Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsNew Car Dealers
Absolutely amazing service and price! Rick and Mike did an amazing job on fixing my brakes on my outdated truck, including trouble shooting some unseen problems and getting me running and out the doo
5.P & S Tire Repair
5682 Millington Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
6.Truck and Trailer Mobile Repair, LLC
1410 W Coldwater Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairHydraulic Equipment ManufacturersHydraulic Equipment RepairTrailers-Repair & Service
Fixed my tire and back on the road. The owner did me right and I was only down for a couple hours. Had my tire in stockThanks
Local Auto Repair Shops
www.services-connect.com Find Top Quality for Any RepairCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.