Serving the Foxboro area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Winslow's Auto Clinic
65 W Leonard St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAutomotive Tune Up Service
2.Caritas Foxboro Womens Imaging
70 Walnut St
3.Ocean State Pain Management
211 North St Ste 7
4.Brigham & Womens Mass General Healthcare Ctr
20 Patriot Pl
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical CentersClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
89 Forbes Blvd
6.Healing Center Holistic Clinic
450 Chauncy St
AcupunctureHolistic PractitionersAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Lets face it, you don't feel the same when you are in pain and if you find yourself like this, you should contact Ellen Shulman, a licensed master acupuncturist. With over 25 years of acupuncture expe
7.Westwood Mansfield Pediatric Associates
454 Chauncy St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Westwood-Mansfield Pediatrics has been providing health care services since 1957. The organization is affiliated with Children s Hospital Boston and Newton-Wellesley Hospital. It offers health develop
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Foxboro area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.